(WARRANTY WORK CAN ONLY BEGIN AFTER VEHICLE, THIS WARRANTY, AND THE ORIGINAL REPAIR ORDER ARE PRESENTED TO THE WARRANTOR.)
A. WARRANTY TERMS:
(1) This warranty covers parts, labor and the cost of replacing transmission fluid only. This warranty is only extended to the customer named on the warranty. It does not cover such things as towing, loss of use, loss of earnings, personal injury damages, per diem expenses, nor any other consequential or incidental damages. Warrantor's obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing defective parts and correcting defectively furnished labor.
(2) The work performed can many times fail, due to no fault of the warrantor. Parts related to, but not part of the transmission, can fail after the transmission job is completed, thereby adversely affecting the transmission, torque converter or seals. Under these circumstances, your warranty is not valid. In no way can the warrantor predict these events, and therefore is not responsible for them. A partial list of related parts is set forth in the next paragraph.
B. PROPER MAINTENANCE - INSTRUCTIONS TO CUSTOMER.
(1) Have the transmission checked within fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery for oil levels, leaks and shift pattern. The warrantor shop will do this for you without charge.
(2) Check fluid level in the transmission every time you check the motor oil, for the first sixty (60) days.
(3) Have a Dr. Trans "Power Flush" fluid changed, pan cleaned, filter replaced annually within 30 days of annual recheck date as listed on repair order at the warrantor's shop.
(4) Retain your service receipts and invoices as proof of proper maintenance.
C. IMPLIED WARRANTY
The warranty terms herein apply to both written and implied warranties.
Three Year, Thirty Six Thousand Mile